I've been very fond of PC2Paper its been a site that has grown in its own little way since late 2002, and with recent changes has shed it old 80's looking logo in favor of a more modern web 2.0 style logo.
It does something that sounds rather simple and which several web sites have started to copy over the years and that is send letters and cards from the Internet. A clever idea that appears to have worked well for.
- People unable or who do not have the time to go to the post office
- Companies who can't afford their own mailing department and prefer to outsource their letter sending.
- Backpackers and students away from home sending letters back to the UK for relatives and friends who do not have Internet access.
- Older people who are unable to get to a post office because most of them are now closed in their area.
- Traveling business people who need to send letters on the fly and need it to appear coming from the UK.
- Web sites that need to send out paper versions of receipts
- Allow the sending of one off large mail shots without needing to recruit staff to do it for you.
- The list goes on...
Tags: sendletters, realletter, snailmail, mail, PC2Paper